Chef Ruchi Bharani is up with an amazing way of spicing up crispy, oven-baked potatoes by seasoning them with paprika, mixed herbs and garlic. Watch the video to check out this mouth-watering starter recipe.
20 baby potatoes
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. garlic (finely chopped)
4 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. mixed herbs
sprinkled pizza seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste
– In a pan, heat the olive oil.
– Add the finely chopped garlic and saute it for a few seconds.
– Add spring onions along with some chilli flakes/paprika.
– Add the boiled baby potatoes to the above ingredients and mix them well.
– Add the mixed herbs and give it a nice toss.
– Add a little bit of pepper and salt to taste.
– Add the spring onions (green part) and toss the ingredients well.
– Remove the potatoes into a baking dish and grate some cheese over it.
– Also, sprinkle a little bit of pizza seasoning over the potatoes.
– Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes and bake the potatoes for about five minutes or until the cheese melts.
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook –
Tweet about this –
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus